Tampa is home to some of the most delicious mocktails in the world! Whether you’re looking for a refreshing and fruity beverage or something a bit more unique, there are plenty of restaurants in Tampa that offer mocktails options and even have them on their menu.
Here are Five Mocktail-Friendly Tampa Restaurants:
1. Willa’s: This contemporary restaurant in Tampa’s Seminole Heights neighborhood offers a variety of mocktails, which they playfully call zero-proofers. From the refreshing “Soft Sangria with pomegranate juice, cinnamon, house tonic & fresh fruit to the more casual, on tap House Ginger Beer is on tap which is both sweet and spicy. The pink/purple color comes from the freshly grated ginger. You can tell they’ve put a lot of thought into these tasty creations and I love that.
2. True Food Kitchen Tampa: This one steals my heart because not only does it have mocktails on the menu, healthy and delicious food options but it also has Zero-Proof alcohol displayed on its bar top shelf. You just don’t see that often! Kudos True Food, Kudos. Thank you for helping normalize and include alcohol free patrons who still appreciate tasty, creative and thoughtful drinks. Two of my call out drinks include their “Lil Parsley Pepper” a spicy little concoction made with seedlip, jalepeño, lava salt and lime and their “Bubblegum Highball” made with lyre’s rosso, la croix and lemon. Pictures below are my pictures and I definitely need to work on my camera skills, but you get the idea.
3. Rocca: This restaurant is a foodie gem. My boyfriend and I recently went here for our anniversary dinner and the food is outstanding and so creative. Recommended to us by a friend and I’m passing along the Rocca love. Non alcoholic drinks are featured at the top of the menu and I went with the Cucumber Spritz. I’m a sucker for Cucumber faux cocktails and this one did not disappoint. It’s made with cucumber, ginger, tonic and mint. Also on the alcohol free options are two unique drinks I’ll have to try next time – “Chinotto”, made with charred citrus, charred citrus syrup and soda water as well as an Oolong Flip made with oolong tea, maple and egg. Yes, egg! So interesting!
4. The Melting Pot: Another great date night destination in Tampa, this popular fondue restaurant has an impressive selection of ‘spirit free’ mocktails right on their menu, including a very yummy “Blackberry Sage Lemonade” and a classy “Pomegranate Cosmo” made with Pomegranate-Infused Soda, Fresh Lime, and Cranberry Juice. Tasty options and fondue is always an experience and great time! Dip and (booze free) drink your heart out.
5. Lee’s Grocery: This might be the odd-ball on the list as it’s a more hidden spot and a very casual pizzeria in Tampa’s Tampa Heights district. I’m pretty sure based on it’s eclectic edgy brand it’s just fine to be the odd-ball out. That said, I have an affectionate little spot on this list as it boasts itself on craft brew selection and it always has its alcohol free options in stock and seems to have a seasonal rotation to try new alcohol free options. It also focuses on alcohol free beer options rather than the traditional ‘mocktail’.
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing beverage, a craft non-alcoholic brew or or something a bit more unique, these five restaurants in Tampa offer delicious mocktails that are sure to satisfy.
So, the next time you’re in the mood for a tasty drink, be sure to check out one of these five local favorites and their impressive selection of mocktails.